Do you want to start your own vermicomposting process at home? Our DIY Earthworm Composting is for you!
The kit includes:
- Two 18-gallon storage totes. The interior tote is perforated to drain excess moisture.
- One perforated lid to allow air in, and keep the worms in but keep debris out.
- One gallon of starter compost.
- One gallon of starter bedding (shredded brown paper and newspaper).
- 1/2 lbs (or about 500) red wriggler (Eisenia fetida) composting earthworms.
Our kits are made to order and delivered within Cache Valley, Utah (for a small additional fee). Scheduled pickup (at no additional fee) is also available. We will contact you after you order to schedule. We strive to deliver within one business week.
If you have any questions, call or text us at (435) 932-0554 or email CustomerService@CompostCacheValley.com.